Are you thinking of converting your fluorescent sign to LED signage?
If you are thinking about changing your signage from fluorescent to LED lights, let us help you make this decision. There are many benefits to changing to LED lights, and we are going to list them all for you in this article.
As business owners we understand that saving money is extremely important. Switching to LED lights for your signage can save you a lot of money, and you can actually see a return on your investment in just 1-2 years.
The Benefits of LED lights
- LED lighting is much more efficient than fluorescent. In fact they consume around 90% less energy than fluorescent lamps.
- The lifespan of the average fluorescent light is 7,000 to 15,000 hours, meaning you’ll need to replace them at least one a year. LED lights last from 50,000 to 100,000 hours, so you won’t need to replace them for years.
- LED lighting is much more durable, meaning you won’t need to do as much regular maintenance as you would with fluorescent tubes.
- LED lights are more flexible in regards to what you can do with them, which is why many sign companies Kelowna choose to use them when designing their signs for clients.
- Neon and fluorescent lights are actually considered to be hazardous due to chemicals like mercury within them.
- LED lights are much more eco-friendly than fluorescent bulbs, they are more energy efficient and are better for the environment.
If you’re looking to take the right step and switch your Kelowna sign to more energy efficient signs like LED, contact the best Kelowna sign company and we will answer all of the questions you may have, and find a sign that best suits you and your business.