Job Posting: CNC Operator Sign Prep Worker
Position Title: CNC Operator Sign Prep Worker
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $15 per hour to start, benefits after 3 months. Opportunity for quick advancement.
Signcraft provides a fast past paced, dynamic work environment. We are looking to add an efficient CNC Operator Sign Prep Worker to our growing team. Successful applicants will be responsible for all aspects of sign production including communication to sign requestors, sign layout utilizing brand guidelines and templates, and hands on sign production.
- Experience using table/cabinet saws, jig saws, drills, cut off saws
- Knowledge of sign equipment and safety procedures
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Must be bondable with no criminal record
- Previous CNC experience an asset
The successful applicants will be hard working, physically fit, eager to learn, and have a positive outlook while maintaining high quality standards and must always present themselves in a professional manner.
- Preparing various substrates to be used in signage manufacturing
- Excellent communication and time management skills
May 31st, 2018
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank everyone who applies in advance. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.