Job Posting: Commercial Sign Installer
Position Title: Commercial Sign Installer
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: Signcraft pays TOP wages for experienced happy, hard working and efficient sign workers!
Signcraft provides a fast paced, dynamic work environment. We are looking to add an efficient Commercial Sign Installer to our growing team. Successful applicants will spend time on and off site and will be responsible for the installation of all types of commercial signage including vinyl, light boxes and channel letters.
- Min 1 year of related experience
- Boom truck / aerial lift experience
- Must have valid drivers licence
- Knowledge of sign equipment and safety procedures
- Experience with power tools, ladders, scaffolding
- Must be bondable with no criminal record
The successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, maintain high quality standards and always present themselves in a professional manner.
- Install and service signs
- Safely operate a bucket truck and crane with ease
- Conduct pre/post trip inspections of vehicles; maintaining daily logs
- Loading, unloading, and strapping of equipment
- Ability to lead a crew of workers
- Flexible to work nights and weekends, and occasional out of town work
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Electrical ticket would be an asset and reflected in wage
May 31st, 2018
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only experienced installers need apply. We thank everyone who applies in advance. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.