Job Posting: Graphic Vinyl Installer
Position Title: Graphic Vinyl Installer
Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Signcraft provides a fast paced, dynamic work environment. We are looking to add experienced vinyl graphic installers to our growing team. Successful applicants will spend time on and off site and will be responsible for the installation of computer-cut and printed vinyl graphics on multiple types of surfaces, including but not limited to vehicles, walls, windows, sign substrates and building fronts.
- Experience with Avery and/or 3M vinyl graphic films required
- Experience with power tools, ladders, scaffolding
- Must have valid drivers licence
- Must be bondable with no criminal record
The successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, maintain high quality standards and always present themselves in a professional manner.
- Installation of signage and vinyl graphics on and off-site
- Interaction with clients in a polite and courteous manner
- Maintenance of client information, photos, notes and record keeping
- Ability to plan and organize projects as well as meet schedule commitments
- Work at shop to prepare products for installation
- High standards for quality control with an ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Organizational and self management skills
Please email resume and cover letter to Troy@signcraft.ca
We thank everyone who applies in advance. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
To the right candidate:
Signcraft is offering to anyone with great dexterity, finesse and attention to detail a 3 year training program in this position. This would include industry certifications and set wage increases. If you’re looking for the next challenge in your working career this offer may be for you. Don’t be shy and send us a cover letter explaining why you may be a good fit!